Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introduction

Well I will start my first blog with introduction of who I think I am currently, my current style of writing and what I expect to get out of this exchange of knowledge.
What I mean by who I am currently is that I believe that there is no such thing as this is who I am, was and forever will be. Just in the last 3 years I have pulled a 180 in who I thought I was before. So as long as I can keep my mind open and keep all topics objective I can continue to change efficiently as long as I live. I will continue to use the words think, believe and from my perspective to keep in the realm of English Prime.
I thirst for knowledge, I crave new information and I obtain this by debating topics. I have noticed that if I debate an issue I gain more out of the topic than if I we exchange a few key points and went on with the conversation. I have (of what I believe to be) a bad habit, i like to get a person worked up on a topic they feel strongly over so I can take advantage of the moment and waiting for the opposition to make a mistake, capitalize and retaliate appropriately. I will adjust this inappropriate behavior with time over the issues I discuss.
I want to learn and hopefully let others learn from me with these blogs. I am extremely new to this world so I am willing to take constructive criticism. I will be honest I do not take well to those who share thought about how they feel over a certain topic, I would appreciate distinct logical thoughts over why they do not conform on the subject with myself.

2 comments:

Jessica Shope said...

For future reference, leaving a comment is the best way to get in touch with me, and probably anyone else. :]

As for any questions you might have, feel free to ask. I won't claim to be an expert on anything - especially religion. I'm not a religious person, just to let you know. All the same, I'll do the best I can to answer any questions you might have, and I'll always answer with the truth.

Lycurgusofsport said...
This comment has been removed by the author.